- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
A Caveat When Using ASP's Response.Redirect Method
When ASP encounters the Response or End methods, it immediately halts script execution in both the GLOBAL.ASA file and in the application page.
As a result, ASP won't execute any script that follows the Redirect method. Instead, it either ends the session or begins processing the new page.
For this reason, you should always make the Redirect method the last call in any script.
Source: Mike D. Jones