- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
ASP extension for include files
As a manner of good practice, it's best to use an .asp extension for include files. This will keep users who know the include file name from downloading the file. ASP files must be parsed before they are downloaded-thus protecting the include file.
As a side note, some people also prefer to use the word Include in the filename to designate that the file is an include file, however they keep the .asp extension to protect the file.
Source: Sarah Remelt