- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Home :: Tips & Tricks :: Windows (misc)
0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
1.Right click on Computer icon, and select Properties on the context menu. (Or go to Control Panel -> System and Maintenance -> System)
2.Click on the link to Change Windows product key.
3.When the activation wizard pops up, re-enter the original product key, and the activate online again
Source: My Digital Life