- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Register WSC Scripts Before Using Them in ASP
When you create a WSC component, however, you must register it before you can use it in an ASP page. To do so, open Windows Explorer and right-click on the WSC file you just created. Select Register from the shortcut menu.
To create an object variable based on the new script object, use code similar to
Set objXMLCreate = Server.CreateObject("MyScriptObj.WSC")
At this point, you're free to access any of the object's methods and properties.
Source: Mike D. Jones