- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Return Comma-Delimited String
If you need to return a comma-delimited string such as a list of keywords from titles on your web page you can easily do this.
DECLARE @TopicNames varchar(200)
SELECT @TopicNames = COALESCE(@TopicNames + ',', '') + Topic FROM Topica
SELECT @TopicNames AS Keywords
Source: Chuck Dearbeck