- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Home :: Tips & Tricks :: Windows (misc)
XP Registry Edit for not Searching Archives
I even tried deleting zipfldr.dll but found that XP's System Restore would restore zipfldr.dll and re-associate it with .ZIP. To finally get around this I had to turn off System Restore (System Properties | System Restore Tab) and then run the registry fix
"regsvr32 /u %windir%\system32\zipfldr.dll"
and now I can search my harddrive without it looking through every zip file I have and my Winzip program does not have to fight to keep it's association with .zip files.