- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
How to import DTS Package from disk
It's easy, but the option is really hard to find.
Right-click "Data Transformation Services" under the server/instance name in Enterprise Manager, and choose Open Package. Point it to your .DTS file and open it. Then choose Package menu, Save As, change type from structured storage to SQL Server, then enter your server/instance and login. That's it.
Source: Peter Johnson, aspsqlserver2000