Newest Tips & Tricks...
- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Home :: Tips & Tricks :: Windows (misc)
Activating Slow Motion in Windows' DVD Player
When watching a DVD movie, you can activate the slow motion feature by right-clicking on the Play button and selecting the Half Speed command from the Play Speed submenu.
Source: Greg Shultz