- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Home :: Tips & Tricks :: Windows (misc)
Restoring and Maximizing Windows the Easy Way
Have you ever clicked the Close button when you meant to click the Restore or Maximize button? (This button toggles between the Restore and Maximize controls depending on the state of the window.) If so, you'll be glad to know that you can bypass this obstacle and easily perform the restore and maximize operations simply by double-clicking the window's title bar.