- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Obtain a Header List With ASP's ServerVariables Collection
The SeverVariables collection contains all kinds of information about the calling client and the server. For instance, you can determine a visitor's browser type with the HTTP_USER_AGENT variable. Or, you can use HTTP_REFERER to determine the referring Internet address. Not all browsers support the same headers, however.
To see a quick list of the headers supported within a browser, run the following code.
For Each var in Request.ServerVariables
.Write("<TD><B>" & var & "</B>:</TD>")
.Write("<TD>" & Request.ServerVariables(var) & "</TD>")
Source: Mike D. Jones