- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Home :: Tips & Tricks :: Windows (misc)
Sort Favorites, Documents, and Program Menus
For use with Internet Explorer 5 or later with Windows 98 Second Edition or Windows 2000.
To sort the Programs menu, the Documents menu, or the Favorites menu, right-click any item on the menu, and then click Sort by Name.
To use your keyboard to sort the menu items by name: Use the arrow keys to select the item on the menu that you want to sort.
Press SHIFT+F10 to view the shortcut menu.
Use either the DOWN ARROW key or the UP ARROW key to click Sort By Name, and then press ENTER.
Source: Microsoft Corporation