- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
This function gets rid of seconds, adds AM/PM in a time value. You may have to make changes depending on your server time format and region.
Dim TimeArray, CurrHour, CurrMin, AMPM
''Server is in Phoenix, I'm in EST so add 2 hours
TimeArray = DateAdd("h", 2, Time())
''Get AM/PM from time value
AMPM = " " & Right(TimeArray, 2)
TimeArray = Split(TimeArray, ":")
CurrHour = TimeArray(0)
CurrMin = TimeArray(1)
FixTime = CurrHour & ":" & CurrMin & AMPM
FixTime = Trim(Right(FixTime, 8)) & " EST"
Source: Chuck Dearbeck