- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
How can I force a no cache reload of every page?
Response.Expires = 15
Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 2
Response.CacheControl = "private"
Just include it wherever I need it like this:
<!-- #include file="nocache.inc" -->
uUrl = "uUrl=" & Date & Timer
Example: Response.Redirect "somepage.asp?ID=1422&" & uUrl
Because the date and time change constantly, the above method will append a unique string to the end of every URL reference in your application. Thus, the browser will be unable to locate it in cache.