- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Home :: Tips & Tricks :: Windows (misc)
Installing Epson Perfection 2450 Under Windows 7
Unplug the scanner from the computer.
Go to the driver page for the Epson 4990, download, unzip, and install the driver by clicking the default selection in each dialog box presented.
Plug the 2450 into the computer. Windows will not find the driver.
Click the Windows start button, type 'device manager' in the search bar, then click Device Manager.
Right click the EPSON Scanner device and select Update Driver Software.
Click 'Browse my computer for driver software'.
Click 'Let me pick from a list of devices on my computer'.
Select 'Imaging Devices' and click Next.
Choose Epson in the Manufacturer column and EPSON Perfection 4990 in the Model column.
Click Next, then Yes, let the software install, then Close.
Done! The scanner should now show up under Imaging Devices.
Source: Jeremy Gollehon